• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:11 PM

Now that I am stocked up, I'll share the best darn salad dressing I have ever had.

It is available at Mega in the veggie section,(4 jars left) end of isle (far right as you look at the display)

Marzetti brand: Semilla De Amapola (Poppy Seed Dressing)

Not only is it excellent on a salad, but it works great as a dipping sauce for chicken, and cheeses, marinate for steaks, and my all time favorite, on a ham sandwich.

Next to Miracle Whip...this is my second choice of needed food for survival.

Enjoy, and leave me some

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 nanny

nanny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Interests:reading, travel, decorating

Posted 19 February 2010 - 04:28 PM

I'll swap you a jar of MW for a jar of this stuff!

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 12:48 PM

Nanny, you are on...

Nothing comes between me and my Miracle Whip.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 TiaTia

TiaTia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 06:01 PM

I thought she was gonna drool all over herself when I brought a jar down last month.

MW Junkie!

~Tia
Returning to Cozumel soon...

#5 pjgoris

pjgoris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

Hi guys- Just thought that I would share my last trip home (here)with Mircle Whip. Last week I stuck a huge jar in my carry on because I was at my limit on my check in bags!!Stupid..I guess I just didn't think or I would have traded out something in the bags...I went through security in the states and they took it from me..I said NO not my Mircle whip, I can't get it where I am going and they jusy laugh and said Sorry...They explained they consider it a gel..Go figure...So sadly I went to the gate without my Mircle Whip and guess what...No seats ( I fly stand by) on any of the 3 flts going to Charolet then Cozumel....BUMMER.. So I had to stay another week in the frezzing snowy weather, because they only fly here on Sat.Oh Well I did really want that huge jar of Mircle Whip but now I know better.I told the girl that took it to make something really good with it and think of me. She laughed and said we have to throw everything away that we take.. That made me feel worse hahahah..When I went back for the flight this past week end I ran into the same lady///I said you are the lady that took my mircle whip and we had a good laugh..They are pretty nice there anyway. So enoy you mircle whip guys...Have a great day and good to be back!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users