3 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 22 November 2010 - 11:09 AM

Would like to sell our trusty Sony Wega 32" CRT. The picture is spectacular and everything on this puppy works as it should. But I would like to move up to a large LCD 'chine that has more inputs -- including HDMI plug in capability which this television doesn't.

I see they are still selling it on amazon

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B000EP1IL6

As you can see if you at the link, two people like me are selling their used machines for $250/each and a similar Sony Wega model new retails on amazon for $599 I think it is.

This tv is three years old or so and, as I said, works like a dream as Sony's tend to do. But I want to upgrade so this is your chance to get a great tv for $150 US or pesos equivalent.

Email me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to set up for you to come and take a look.

One warning -- this is a heavy television with most of the weight being in the cathode tube that sticks way out from the flat screen in back. The tv is on the ground story but you will want two strong guys to move it.

Attached Files

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:03 PM

inquiries to:careycsutton@hotmail.com

#3 F&C

F&C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

Would like to sell our trusty Sony Wega 32" CRT. The picture is spectacular and everything on this puppy works as it should. But I would like to move up to a large LCD 'chine that has more inputs -- including HDMI plug in capability which this television doesn't.

I see they are still selling it on amazon

http://www.amazon.co...n/dp/B000EP1IL6

As you can see if you at the link, two people like me are selling their used machines for $250/each and a similar Sony Wega model new retails on amazon for $599 I think it is.

This tv is three years old or so and, as I said, works like a dream as Sony's tend to do. But I want to upgrade so this is your chance to get a great tv for $150 US or pesos equivalent.

Email me if you have any questions and I'll be happy to set up for you to come and take a look.

One warning -- this is a heavy television with most of the weight being in the cathode tube that sticks way out from the flat screen in back. The tv is on the ground story but you will want two strong guys to move it.

Is the TV still available? Can I see it. Sorry but I'm new to the forum and have not found where to email you direct.

#4 F&C

F&C

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2010 - 03:01 PM

Is the TV still available? Sorry but I'm new to the forum and don't see where your email address is? How can I contact you and see the TV?
F&C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users