9 replies to this topic

#1 cozumelorbust

cozumelorbust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:01 PM

We have the following for sale:
Futon couch makes into queen size bed. Solid wood frame. 86 inches across (armrest to armrest) Has red slipcover (beige futon under cover). Asking $75 or OBO Decorative pillows sold separately. $15 each for the flowered pillows $5 each for the plain.
3 nightstands - light wood color - one drawer and one door. Top is 19 by 15 inches and 25 inches tall. On one of them the drawer doesn't line up perfectly. $15 each or OBO.

After moving truck arrives, we will have a 6 burner Mabe stove and a nice Whirlpool refrigerator - both beige - for sale as well.

Please email if interested.

Attached Files

#2 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:43 PM

How much for the stove? Does it work well --- and does it have a broiler?

#3 cozumelorbust

cozumelorbust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 09:30 AM

How much for the stove? Does it work well --- and does it have a broiler?

Sandy,
It works just fine. It has a bottom broiler. It has not been used much at all as it was our oven for 2 and 1/2 years as a vacation home. There is some rust on the sides where it abuts the counter and so you don't see the rust spots unless you look. The front and top are fine. I think we would price it at $100 or OBO. Won't be for sale until sometime after March 15 though.

#4 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

Sounds like just what we're looking for. No problem to wait until after March 15 for it. Let me know when we can see it and firm up the deal! You can email me at ham-rs@hotmail.com.

Sandy

#5 cozumelorbust

cozumelorbust

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:33 AM

The futon couch and nightstands have sold. Will post more later (after March 15) on applicances and other stuff for sale.

#6 KP_At The Beach

KP_At The Beach

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 10:44 AM

Would you happen to have a television in your sale? I need one, but don't want to pay retail prices here. It doesn't have to be anything fancy - just so that it works. Please let me know.

#7 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 11:16 AM

Sandy,
It works just fine. It has a bottom broiler. It has not been used much at all as it was our oven for 2 and 1/2 years as a vacation home. There is some rust on the sides where it abuts the counter and so you don't see the rust spots unless you look. The front and top are fine. I think we would price it at $100 or OBO. Won't be for sale until sometime after March 15 though.

Would you give me a call please at 869-6240? Would like to chat with you. Sandy

#8 corki

corki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 687 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:08 PM

Would you happen to have a television in your sale? I need one, but don't want to pay retail prices here. It doesn't have to be anything fancy - just so that it works. Please let me know.

I have a Daewoo for sale for $100...
corki

#9 Charles

Charles

Guru

• Members
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:25 PM

I have a Daewoo for sale for $100...
corki

I have a LG 21inch television for $75. It is available now, but I'll have some other things for sale soon too.

#10 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 08:29 AM

Cozumelorbust -- are you out there? I need to talk with you please. Sandy Ham 869-6240; ham-rs@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users