3 replies to this topic

#1 nauticab

nauticab

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 03:59 PM

i have some dear friends coming down mar 22-29 with their 2 kids (6 and 8) and are looking for a place to stay, like a home away from home. hotel is an option (which i can take care of) but they'd prefer a house.

anyone know of any homes or condos they can rent out for the week at a decent price? he checked internet and all are booked for that week.
if you have a suggestion, please email me daileneerickson@yahoo.com
thanks!
Cabrilla's Sport Center
Calle 11 % Melgar y 10av
Edificio Portales, Local 1
Dressing Fishermen and Triathletes from Head to Toe

#2 DanB

DanB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 484 posts
  • Interests:Dan:history/culture;scuba diving;photography;music; Claudia:artist

Posted 03 March 2010 - 10:09 AM

Nauticab, check with David Hammer about Casa Martillo thru VRBO.com. His compound has 4 2-bedroom/2 bath, and 2 1 bedroom (with a pull out couch that would sleep 4). Don't know about availability. We had a great week there. Another place we have stayed is Casa Blanca on calle 5 between 20 and 25. It is a 2 bed/2 bath home with private pool. Cozumelvillas.com brokers that place. I could also give the email for the owner if you want to contact her directly. Both of these places rent for somewhere in the $800 for a week. Hope this helps.

#3 nauticab

nauticab

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

hey dan, you were actually on my list to see how you liked casa martillo so thanks for crossing that off! i think we are narrowing it down to a chosen few. thanks for the info!
Cabrilla's Sport Center
Calle 11 % Melgar y 10av
Edificio Portales, Local 1
Dressing Fishermen and Triathletes from Head to Toe

#4 Dewest

Dewest

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 03:53 PM

I'll give a thumbs up for Casa Martillo as well. We have stayed there about 6 times now and really enjoy the peace and quiet. This past Jan. we were the only ones staying in the complex for the entire 10 days. Super clean and really nice having that kitchen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users