• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BluBambuKJ

BluBambuKJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:15 AM

I am looking for these items if anyone you know is selling them! Kitchen table/chairs, couch (really good condition), queen bed frame, and other various things like end tables and such. I'd like to try and buy used first, but am also wondering if there are any places here to purchase these things at reasonable prices?

Thank you!!

katie@blubambumx.com

#2 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:01 PM

Katie:

What style of furniture are you looking for? If you like the rustico style, I found the guy on 65 around Calle 3 (west side of the street) to be the most reasonable. They have upholstery samples to choose from and do nice work in a pretty short period of time. For more traditional furniture, Luh at Magic of Design has fabulous stuff. Of course, these two suggestions would be for new furniture as opposed to used.

Good luck in your search! I've been enjoying the heck out of furnishing my place - may you have as much fun putting it all together.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#3 pjgoris

pjgoris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 07:15 PM

Yes and I can't wait to see it.....Only more days but who is counting

#4 BluBambuKJ

BluBambuKJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

Thank you Kandy! I know exactly where you are talking about, I've driven by there many times, but never thought to stop-I'll definitely check it out. I've also heard great things about MOD....so this may also be another option!! Thank you so much for your advice:-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users