• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Freed001

Freed001

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:15 AM

I am new to posting to this site, but have gained invaluable information from it over the past year and half. I am completing my house on Cozumel and would like some recommendation on someone to install mini-splits in my three bedrooms. Does anyone have recommendations a good reliable person that could get his done for me?

I plan on being back down on the Island the first two weeks in August. This will be a first visit during the summer season and I would like to have air in my bedrooms.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

I like Sebastian Campos of Artic Air. He's always done a good job for me, follows up on his work as necessary and comes pretty quick when you call him. He speaks no English, however. If you can handle that or have a friend to help you with that he would be my rec 044 987 564-1703, Ave 25 betwee 21 and 23 Sur . Company: Alaska Partes

#3 Hampster

Hampster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:Movies, SCUBA, dogs, friends & fun

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

Just built a house here and was going to install mini-splits in all 3 BRs. Two A/C friends of mine told me that I should use room A/Cs in rooms which were not going to be routinely occupied. They both said it was more economical. Put the minis in your main BR and any other room where there was regular useage. Also, use the smallest BTU that you can for economy. 12K is better than 18K is better than 24K, etc. These are two friends that have been in the business for many years and I trust them.
Hampster

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users