Photo

Suenos Azules or Casa Opal anyone know about these properties?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 lovethetruth

lovethetruth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:27 PM

Golly, I seemed to have touched a nerve. Look I've just heard about this site, and searching through I found a topic about a place I know. Obviously most of you know each other personally and it is quite honorable how you stick together and defend each other. However I have not been personal, have not attacked anybody much the less got ofensive. I thought it would be fun to get on board this site, however it is the first time that I get such an aggressive comment, “for someone who loves the truth” I do I’m a Buddhist and we always use spiritual names, and speak from the heart.
We are all entitled to opinions, likes and dislikes…
Respect is the base of cultural developement
[/quote
Incidentally, neither on my comments nor the ones you quote was there a name of an agent mentioned, however it makes it very clear to me why your opinion favors Suenos Azules the house you manage.

As I mentioned before I just joined this page and had no intentions to upset anybody. Thank you for making me aware that some recommendations are self promotional.
May the light of the universe protect you and guide you always

#22 Valli

Valli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Travel, cooking, bike riding,

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:54 AM

Recommending or not recommending a property, or providing an opinion on a property I have stayed at or viewed is the extent of any assistance I (and Charles) may have provided from time to time after receiving inquiries or seeking our opinion. We speak from experience and have both been in Cozumel for the long and short term for years. Neither Charles or myself have any affiliation with any property management company, nor do we manage or rent out any properties or receive any financial benefits in any way whatsoever. Charles stays on the island for a longer term with his wife, and my focus up to this point was on shorter term vacation rentals. I agree that we are all entitled to opinions, but if there is something that doesn't suit me or I am not happy with, I will say so; while at the same time respect that others may feel differently and that people are capable in making their own decisions. Hopefully, this will provide clarification and settle the matter.
While this forum encourages dialogue, sharing information, opinions and experiences along with the fact that the board administrator prefers public responses in order that all can benefit, I will now limit my responses to questions or inquiries regarding various properties and rentals via private message on this forum, and I will only make general mention in any future trip reports.

Valli

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users