• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 marea

marea

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 12:30 PM

It is with a heavy heart that I write this negative review of one of the service providers on the island, but I feel others should be informed, so here goes. We used the scuba repair and storage services from Cozumel Scuba Repair for our dive gear. The scuba repair portion of the service was fine, but the storage portion was greatly disappointing. We were staying in Cozumel for 6 months and found we had limited room to store some of the things we brought down, so we stored some of our excess at Cozumel Scuba Repair. When it came time to pack up and head home, we went to CSR to collect our things only to be told they couldn't be found. We were told to come back in a few days to give CSR a chance to search for our misplaced items. When we returned we were told our items still could not be located but that they'd keep looking. Multiple emails and phone calls went unacknowledged and finally we were told that our stored items were gone. We were given no apology, no compensation, and no help toward replacing the items. Fortunately we hadn't stored anything of great value, but they were things we needed to take back to the States with us. So, please be careful if you store something with Cozumel Scuba Repair, you might not see it again.

#2 ccannon707

ccannon707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

That really, really sucks. Everybody I know that has used CSR has praised them so this is surprising to read. Do you have a receipt? What about filing a claim with Profeco? I hope you are able to work it out with them in some way.

It seems some businesses think tourists are easy come, easy go - we won't stick around to complain or compare notes.... (overcharging restaurants, jewelry store & gas station ripoffs etc...) but the internet changes everything.

...Christine

I drink to forget, but I eat to remember.... so it all balances out

.· `·. ><((((º> .· `·. <º))))>< ,·. ..· `·. .· `·. <º))))>< .· `·.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users