6 replies to this topic

#1 Calogero Lewis

Calogero Lewis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:44 AM

Hey everyone, :)

I could not get any introduction threads. So I introduce here myself. If any problem, I apologize. My name is Calogero Lewis,TX a new fellow this board. I am very much glad here to take part in discussion and a reader of since 2009. I expect all members of this forum will support me and looking forward to enjoyable experience. :)

Thanks and Regards
Calogero Lewis

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:59 AM

If you have been reading since 2009, what have you been waiting for?

Welcome aboard my friend.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Alec

Alec

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

Hello,

my name is Alec and just joined to this forum.I'm 25 years old.Loving the traveling.One of my friend tell me about this site.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up. I hope can share so many things with you people.

#4 Carol335

Carol335

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 07:09 PM

My name is Carol, I am 28 and from Texas. I'm new to Cozumel and to this board. I'm excited to be part of this community.

#5 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:58 AM

My name is Carol, I am 28 and from Texas. I'm new to Cozumel and to this board. I'm excited to be part of this community.

Welcome all of you! I think we should start a new forum category, however, so you don't have to introduce yourself is the shopping section. Ja Ja.

Will do and then move you guys there. Good idea introducing yourselves!

#6 Astoria Fiero

Astoria Fiero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Interests:Travel, automobile hobby- restoration, and collection.

Posted 25 December 2011 - 01:17 PM

Merry Christmas! We are new, too! After lurking on this forum and web site for years, I finally decided to sign up. I've found much useful information here which has helped us in our many trips to Cozumel-starting in 1996. Thanks to all who "know the ropes" on this great island. Bryan and Nora

#7 Shar

Shar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:55 PM

Happy New Year to everyone! I am new to the forum however have been lurking on the site several times. I have just retired and am moving to FL in a couple of weeks. I have been traveling to Cozumel for 9 out of the last 11 years. I 'love' Cozumel!! I have stayed at the Iberostar Resort (our first trip - on our honeymoon vacation) and then the other visits were at the Reef Club aka now Reef Regency Vacation Club aka Wyndham Resort....whatever it is called now we purchased points and hold a timeshare. I joined this discussion to find out about the trouble at the resort and if there is any updates that anyone knows how it is going! Cozumel has much to offer, there is never a dull moment and always something to do if you so choose and not if you don't! It is a stress free vacation. Regards, Shar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users