• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scubawoman

scubawoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 11:42 PM

Does anyone on the island know where they install car alarms? There used to be a place on 65, but no more. Thanks!
"Friends are family we choose for ourselves!" Scubawoman

#2 divadiver

divadiver

Guru

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 08:52 AM

I think the place on 65 you are referring to has move. There used to be one on the east side of 65 across from Boxito. That place moved to the west side between Salas & 3rd, next to the Telcel store.

#3 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 07:53 PM

When my stereo got damaged in transport by the airlines, I had to buy some parts to replace what got broken. If I remember correctly, go south on 65th. Take a left at Domino's and head east. It was a small place 2-3 blocks on the right. The sold car alarms and more than likely install them. (I know they sell 12VAC rice lights and thank God for that!)

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

#4 divadiver

divadiver

Guru

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:01 AM

Mark,

Do you mean 30th? Domino's is on 30th, so the left would be at Adolfo Rosado Salas. I think I know the place you are talking about, just didn't realize they had car stereo stuff. I just recall that sometimes there's music blaring.

#5 Nelda H

Nelda H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

I think the place you are referring to is Electronica Munoz 2. Salas between 40 y 45. William is the son who runs it and he speaks English.

#6 divadiver

divadiver

Guru

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:50 PM

That's the one, Nelda.

#7 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:27 PM

Munoz.....that was it. I've gotten to the point I know how to get to places w/o knowing the streets. Correct directions, wrong street. I think I was there three times in one day.

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users