Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:21 PM

Do not hire drunks from a bar!!

#42 ccannon707

ccannon707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Right on Carey - Where is the "like" button on this board? I know the OP and she is not a liar or a lowlife by a long shot - unlike the perp - just mad as hell at getting ripped off.

Also, funny that Hampster is now Hamster. Better watch your wallet, Hamster... with "friends" like Jeff Risch...
:lol:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Ja Ja Ja. That's a very common offensive defense of low life men when they're called out by a woman. "She was a slut hitting on me and I rejected her." Much better than just calling her a b*tch because not only does it discredit her story, but it makes the lowlife who put out the story sound like a sexy catch. Ja Ja some more.I don't know any of the parties involved in this but when I hear an accusation like that--particularly when so much substantiating evidence has been presented as well--I wouldn't give the 'slut' theory any credence. Feeble and transparent is my judgment call.This seems more like a case of Hell hath no fury like a woman ripped off.

...Christine

I drink to forget, but I eat to remember.... so it all balances out

.· `·. ><((((º> .· `·. <º))))>< ,·. ..· `·. .· `·. <º))))>< .· `·.

#43 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 25 October 2011 - 03:50 PM

Better watch your wallet, Hamster... with "friends" like Jeff Risch...
:lol:

And your Harley apparently.....:P

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

#44 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 04:45 PM

(just speculating - but maybe he is in Mexico to avoid child support for his 6 kids mentioned below)

CADILLAC - Michelle Risch is not worried about whether or not her daughter Raechel VanZalen will receive her high school diploma.

In fact, the mother of six believes when her daughter reaches her senior year, she will be ready to apply for college. Right now, the college of her choice is the University of Montana - Western. While graduation and going to college are exciting, Michelle has a little apprehension about the journey leading up to it.

Raechel’s stepfather Jeff said he understands the increased stress that will no doubt be put on the students, staff and families as the new curriculum starts. He just hopes there are some changes made so students who can’t complete some of the required classes don’t drop out.

"It’s tough for me because I have a strong math background but every kid learns differently and at a different speed and style," Jeff said

#45 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:23 PM

Sorry neglected to post the link to the public news story

http://tinyurl.com/5vgkpsz

#46 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:43 PM

Sorry neglected to post the link to the public news story

http://tinyurl.com/5vgkpsz

that link doesn't work. It requires a log in

#47 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 06:53 PM

that link doesn't work. It requires a log in

Oh thats weird as when I click on it it tskes you directly to the article..oh well if anyone thinks I am fibbing just inbox me and I will send you the article

#48 ericadawn

ericadawn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:58 PM

Wow, that guy tried to get me & my husband to dive with him when we were there in May! I think we were at Corona Bar, we had been drinking for a few hours aready when we stumbled in. The couple running the place were really sweet & got whatever sporting event my husband wanted on the tv.
When I went to the bar, that Jeff guy started small-talking & I mentioned that we had gone diving at Chankanaab for the 1st time & Jason (husband) was smitten. This guy gets really animated, super excited to tell us about the dive company he co-owns. I wish I could remember what he said the name was, but he wrote it down & it was mis-spelled (hint #1). Of course, we're completely inexperienced when it comes to diving lingo, but he was saying how the bigger companies are "cattle boats", etc & he would give us individual attention, blah, blah, blah.
Meanwhile, he was throwing back shots the entire time & kept offering to buy us some. We only did 1, so he kept getting drunker. We finally agreed to meet with him tomorrow to discuss an introductory course. He whipped out his cell phone & called his partner. He says he'll come meet us at the bar in a few minutes. After 15 minutes, Jeff called him again & told him "you better get your ass here, you're missing out on 2 certifications". He still didn't show after another 10 minutes & I was getting really worried. We had told him where we were staying, but not a phone # or room # thankfully (I said I was too drunk to remember). He called his partner again & just screamed obscenities into the phone! At this point, I told my husband we needed to leave, NOW! That was the end of that, but for the rest of the week I was terrified he was gonna show up at our hotel or we were gonna run into him somewhere.
Sorry this is so long, but maybe it'll save someone from getting swindled.

#49 Spencer

Spencer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

In this day and age you can run but you can't hide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users