So Rina has left the island?

Yaaaayy!!!

#22 Danielleboo

Danielleboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:36 AM

Thank you all for the replies. We rescheduled for the 11th so we still get to visit your magical island!!! I am so excited! I have been researching all the things I want to do for like 6 months. I don't think I will ever see a manatee in the wild...I wish, but I have never dived before and probably never will. This is a once in a lifetime trip for me probably. Thank you for the information. I will look it over. I am so glad everyone on the island is okay, and there was only branches down. I will hopefully see you all on the 12th!!!

#23 Gator & T

Gator & T

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 11:57 AM

Are the ferries running between Coz & Playa? If not, do you think they will be by Sunday? Thanks. T

#24 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

Are the ferries running between Coz & Playa? If not, do you think they will be by Sunday? Thanks. T

I believe I read they are up and running now. actually yes, this from Ultramar:

Horarios 28 de octubre CZM-PYA 10 am,12 pm,4pm,6pm y 9 pm. PYA-CZM 11am,1pm,5pm,7pm y 10 pm . Gracias por su preferencia

Schedule October 28 PYA CZM-10 am, 12 pm, 4pm, 6pm and 9pm. PYA-CZM 11am, 1pm, 5pm, 7pm and 10 pm. Thank you for choosing

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

#25 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:34 PM

OK, so I dont understand - why are there dry laws? wouldn't a big storm be a great time to get drunk, bend over and and kiss your arse goodbye? Its not like they're going to have an election or anything, so why?

It's to keep some idiot from getting drunk, going outside and getting killed during a hurricane. One of the few people who were killed during Hurricane Wilma did just that.

#26 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:40 PM

It's to keep some idiot from getting drunk, going outside and getting killed during a hurricane. One of the few people who were killed during Hurricane Wilma did just that.

SMH :rolleyes:
“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#27 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 28 October 2011 - 12:49 PM

I think it's also to remove the Bravery in a Bottle element that might encourage looting in the afternmath of a devastating event.

#28 morenita

morenita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 01:30 PM

Domestic violence increases when people are required to stay in the house and alcohol is involved.

#29 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 02:17 PM

Welcome back COZUMEL.

Going out tonight to celebrate life, liberty, and the pursuit of ribs...

Go'n to Kelly's!

Anybody who wants to join in...come on along.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#30 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 28 October 2011 - 03:10 PM

Domestic violence increases when people are required to stay in the house and alcohol is involved.

It increases on holidays too with or without alcohol. Too much time in the house.

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users