41 replies to this topic

#41 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 10:18 AM

That was just dismole, paula LOL
“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#42 captain ronald

captain ronald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 01:46 PM

OK, I finally wrapped this trip up about a week ago. We moved it to a Monday to Monday deal and booked thru Cancun.com. We got 8 days at Hotel Cozumel with air for 625 each. I was outvoted on where to stay. I would have done Casa Del Mar but the girls wanted to be closer to town so they won. At the time we booked air alone was 562. So we got the hotel for about 60 bucks each. The last time I was there it was the Fiesta Inn and has change more times that I can keep track of. We leave Dec 5th. By the way if anybody in the Pa area is looking for a quick Dec. trip I noticed today that Delta has dropped to 477 out of Pittsburgh. Later tonight we'll go to the Restaurant section as I have a couple of questions on places to go. And, I'm looking for a print of a picture that I saw a few years ago. Details tonight in the new post. Enjoy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users