A/C Service

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sailsgal

sailsgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:diving, writing, water sports, sailing, travel.

Posted 02 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

We have just now had our 3 LG Art Cooled A/C units serviced. The service person is
Jorge Dawn 987-103-7015. He cleaned and serviced the units and installed new insulation
on the roof compressors, as they had worn with the sun and weather. Checked Freeon
levels. Very good price, speaks a little English and cleaned any mess when he was done.
Definitely recommend him for any a/c service or installation work needed.
Susan aka Sailsgal
www.cozumeltours.com

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 02 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

I've used four AC guys and Jorge Dawn was one of them. The only one that truly cleaned out my mini splits so that they worked as though they were new again is the new gentleman who was recommended to me by Luh McDevitt. No English spoken but he's also quite reasonably priced and he really cleans those baby's up.

He brings a special pan that he wires underneath the mini split and then he uses both a wet and a dry vac to totally clean out the units and catch everything that falls into the pan. He is the one I use now. Alberto:044 987 111 4594
He does a lot of commercial work including the uniper buses so you sometimes have to wait a couple of days until hes free but he's the best I, personally, have found so far. (Thanks, Luh!)

#3 morenita

morenita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 05:53 PM

I prefer DUBE because all their work is guaranteed and if they ever need to come back there is no extra charge. Very good prices and very responsible. The owner speaks excellent english.

#4 cozumelena

cozumelena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:17 PM

I've used four AC guys and Jorge Dawn was one of them. The only one that truly cleaned out my mini splits so that they worked as though they were new again is the new gentleman who was recommended to me by Luh McDevitt. No English spoken but he's also quite reasonably priced and he really cleans those baby's up.

He brings a special pan that he wires underneath the mini split and then he uses both a wet and a dry vac to totally clean out the units and catch everything that falls into the pan. He is the one I use now. Alberto:044 987 111 4594
He does a lot of commercial work including the uniper buses so you sometimes have to wait a couple of days until hes free but he's the best I, personally, have found so far. (Thanks, Luh!)

Would you give me Luh' phone number ?? please !!! thanks

#5 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:45 AM

Alberto has taken a full time job in Playa and is unfortunately no longer available to give this service.

#6 cozumelena

cozumelena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 09:41 AM

Alberto has taken a full time job in Playa and is unfortunately no longer available to give this service.

ohhh thanks !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users