7 replies to this topic

#1 GringaErin

GringaErin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 08:43 AM

New restaurant alert!!

Av 65 on the corner of Adolfo Rosado Salas (a couple of blocks before the shell traveling north - right hand side). Burritos Gorditos open from 9-5.

Fill your burrito with a choice of chicken, pork, beef, a couple of different kinds of rice and beans and veggies. Only 50 pesos for a HUGE burrito.

SUPER delicious. Check it out!

#2 broylance

broylance

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

We stopped in Burritos Gorditos on Saturday and tried the burritos. I had the chicken, hubby had the beef. We ordered the large ones for 50 pesos and we were stuffed. :) They are very tasty. The owner is also very friendly and speaks very good english.

#3 beachbum53

beachbum53

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 10:07 AM

Burritos Gorditos sounds like a great place to stop and grab take-out before heading over to the east side . Can't wait to try it!

#4 mike_s

mike_s

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:01 AM

+1 for east side food. I like getting the whole chickens and all but they are a pia to eat in the sand. This way it all comes wrapped up and not so greasy ;o) Thanks for the heads up Gringa!

#5 GringaErin

GringaErin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

Glad you enjoyed it!

There is also a Facebook page, complete with menu, weekly specials, address, phone for DELIVERY. www.facebook.com/burritosgorditos

#6 beachbum53

beachbum53

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

Stopped in at Burritos Gorditos today to get lunch for the east side beaches. Two regular Pork Burritos for my teens, a regular chicken for my wife and a Grande Pork for me. All were excellent and the bill was $140 MD!
Now my kids can't decide which they like best, the burritos at Burritos Gorditos or the shrimp tortas from Camarones Dorado.
I told them that life is full of tough choices. ;)

#7 henribos

henribos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Interests:snorkeling, golf, reading, cooking

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

What's the logic in being open from 9-5? I've thought about getting burritos in the evening a couple of times, but never open at dinner time.

#8 GringaErin

GringaErin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:46 AM

The hours are now 8am to 7pm (sometimes later). The morning has been busier than the evenings (so far). Stop by for lunch, you won't be disappointed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users