Any Mechanic Recommendations?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 guerita76

guerita76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:aimless wandering, writing, photoshop, trying to understand people, snorkeling, jumping off the dock at the palapita, making myself laugh and learning everything I can

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:10 PM

My poor little Toyota had a rough ride here from Georgia! Can anyone recommend a good and fair priced mechanic?

#2 2islandbums

2islandbums

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Interests:Diving/ working to get dive money.

Posted 27 November 2011 - 05:49 PM

If you speak Spanish this guy can help. His name is Carlos and works from his home in the afternoons after his regular job as the mechanic for a car rental company. 987-113-6272 very good and fair.
Hope you had a safe trip.
P.S. Go Bulldogs beat Bama.
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.

Albert Einstein,

#3 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 27 November 2011 - 07:33 PM

Take it to Xavier's place. He is wonderful and charges fairly. Quite the gentleman, too and speaks perfect English.

His place is located on Salas between 30 and 35. Auto Express. It faces across the street onto a sports field with stadium seating.

Highly recommend this place. He's honest and if he can't fix it, which he prolly can, he'll recommend someone else.

#4 guerita76

guerita76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • Interests:aimless wandering, writing, photoshop, trying to understand people, snorkeling, jumping off the dock at the palapita, making myself laugh and learning everything I can

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:51 AM

If you speak Spanish this guy can help. His name is Carlos and works from his home in the afternoons after his regular job as the mechanic for a car rental company. 987-113-6272 very good and fair.
Hope you had a safe trip.
P.S. Go Bulldogs beat Bama.

Thanks for the tip, will check him out. It was a rough trip, but well worth it!

#5 guerita76

guerita76

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 11:53 AM

Take it to Xavier's place. He is wonderful and charges fairly. Quite the gentleman, too and speaks perfect English.

His place is located on Salas between 30 and 35. Auto Express. It faces across the street onto a sports field with stadium seating.

Highly recommend this place. He's honest and if he can't fix it, which he prolly can, he'll recommend someone else.

Heading that way today, and will stop in. Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users