5 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 11:10 AM

I LOVE this time of year.

The early morning are about 62 degrees, and highs during the day are about 78/80.

At night, the temperature drops into the 70's which makes wearing long shelve shirts, and pants delightful.

If I where diving, I would absolutely be wearing a shorty...

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 DONO

DONO

Resident Pirate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:01 PM

It's 37F here right now with possible snow this weekend. If you really like cooler weather you would trade with me!

Dono
It's those changes in latitudes!

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

oh, Dono...NO

I talked to my son, Rob today (DNK-42) He is living in hell on earth...Buffalo (building those big houses for the Buffalo Bills football players).

He says, it is snowing, it is cold, he hates it, but as long as they have football players who want big butt houses, he will stay.

Thank GOD, to have your child employed!

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:57 PM

Today beats the previous five on the ocean front of the west side. The east side this week was incredibly nice. :rolleyes:

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

#5 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:37 AM

It's generally lovely and much less windy on the wild east side of the island when a norte is blowing. That's a pretty good rule of thumb.

If you see the wind picking up and blowing hard from the north often preceded or sometimes followed by rain, that's a great time to hop in your car and head over to the other side at a time you want get a serious case of Wind Blown while you're walking the beaches.

I agree this is the great weather we all wait for. It's what makes the wretched fall worth enduring -- because you know this absolutely glorious time is coming and typically lasts until at least the end of March before it starts heating up again.

#6 Coz_Aholic

Coz_Aholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Diving, Fishing, and of course FAMILY!

Author of Cozumel The Complete Guide II

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:34 PM

Dono, My new daughter in law and granddaughter are so excited about seeing snow for the first time when they immigrate from Philippines. LOL I give them 1 week of cold weather and they will be missing SE Asia.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users