Intercontinental Presidente Cozumel resort & spa
Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:29 AM
However, this is what made it all much, much better!
1) the lifeguard (not sure of his name) noticed my fathers knee when we were under the Palapa (it was still bleeding pretty badly) and without even our requesting him too, the lifeguard (wish I had gotten his name) anyway, he knelt down by my father in law with a medic bag, cleaned the cut, bandaged it very nicely and gave us another bandage for later. DEFINITLEY ABOVE AND BETYOND SERVICE!
2) when we came back to town and my husband was in sever pain and trying to limp, the employees jumped into high gear and immediately had a wheelchair for him. However, when we woke up the next day we realized we would need to get him crutches immediately. When I requested where in town we could get these, again your employees jumped into high gear and were able to locate him a pair of crutches on the premises which he used all week without cost.
3) We also had brought along our 11 year old son, and we were thrilled to be at a hotel with such a safe environment that we felt completely comfortable for him to walk to get ice, go to the gift shop, go in the pool/ocean by himself (he is an excellent swimmer). We knew he would be just fine around such upstanding trustworthy employees such as yours – you should be extremely proud of your hiring and retention process of these wonderful people.
4) We ate twice at the AlFredo Di Roma and the meal/service was really first class.
5) The buffet was just as wonderful at the El Caribeno.
6) The beds…and rooms…WOW! I wanted to take those mattresses home to our house (by the way what brand are they?)
7) We never had a problem communicating with the staff, they were very patient with us ALWAYS!
The moral of this story is that once we were back I felt that I had to do a lot of things by having to wait on my husband and my in-laws alone – (he was supposed to share duties So I told him as wonderful as our trip was, once his foot heeled. I was coming back with just the 3 of us (including my son). Because I wanted to get the full effect of your wonderful hotel/service, without having to be concerned about others in our party ….including my husband So we will be back very soon. I cannot imagine how great the full effect will be, since all I can remember about your resort and personnel was so fantastic even in the wake of the mishaps we had personally.
MUCHO GRACIAS ..and until next time I will be staring at the picture of your resort on my desktop, and I cannot wait to drive down that tree covered driveway and climb those wonderful stone steps into PARADISE!
PLEASE, PLEASE share my heartfelt gratitiude with everyone and we will see you soon!
Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:14 AM
It takes just as much time to write a good review as it does a bad one.
Thanks for sharing.
The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users