40 replies to this topic

#41 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:47 AM

Coz Daddy clearly stuck his neck on making this post. And as I've said before, I believe he should be thanked for bringing up this topic. As to him not posting the other dive shop name, I think that is completely immaterial and I will tell you why. There is a sizable amount of drug use here and it involves considerably more DM's than the three Coz Daddy observed. So naming the other shop wouldn't solve an ongoing problem.

What this should bring home to readers who dive is that they need to be aware that there are problems with SOME DM's and dive ops on the island and that it is definitely a Diver Beware situation where you need to use the good common sense your Mama hopefully taught you to judge character.

A problem has been exposed, one that has angered and disgusted all the many many fine dive ops on this island who don't want to be tarred with the same brush. Go to the trouble to research and find the good ones. There are plenty of them here!

As to beer and mj, I would be more concerned about meth. Because this drug stays in the system for several days as I understand it. And it is cheap and widely available here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users