• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Polly

Polly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:52 PM

I've read great things about Josephine's Cooking Class but am confused about how to make a reservation. I tried sending an email to the address listed on this site, but I haven't received a response. Does anyone know how we make reservations? Thanks.

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

write to talktous@cozumelmycozumel.com and your mail will be forwarded to Alfredo who helps Josefina with scheduling etc.

#3 Polly

Polly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:29 PM

Thank you.

#4 LemonMama

LemonMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:11 PM

Polly--I was just wondering if you ever heard back from Josefina regarding her class? I sent an e-mail and haven't received a response. We'll be there on the 14th, and I'm afraid she is going to be booked!

Carey--is there any other way to contact her to schedule for the class? I used the e-mail you listed to contact them.

Thanks! I'm so excited about this class and thankful to this site for informing me about it.

#5 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

talktous@cozumelmycozumel.com will reach Alfredo. This is a big holiday week, however, with January 6, Friday being 3 Kings Day which is the biggest day of the holiday for Mexicans. So please try to have a little patience if the response time is a little slower than it is the rest of the year.

#6 LemonMama

LemonMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 01:20 PM

Oh, thank you. I hadn't thought about the holiday. Very good to know. I'll be more patient. ;-) Thanks for your help.

#7 LemonMama

LemonMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:56 PM

And Alfredo just responded!! Being patient works. Haha.

#8 Polly

Polly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

I haven't heard from Alfredo yet; hopefully, soon!

#9 LemonMama

LemonMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:07 PM

Polly...he wrote in his e-mail that he had been bombarded with reservations and that he was trying to dig his way out of them. I'm sure he'll respond soon.

#10 Polly

Polly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:09 PM

Thank you! It's not that I'm impatient; I'm just excited about our trip.

#11 LemonMama

LemonMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

Oh, I know. I kind of felt like a jerk, because I sent two different e-mails to him in 24 hours. He may have responded to me just so I would stop sending e-mail inquiries! LOL. It's very exciting, though, which makes it difficult to wait. Hope you have a great time!

#12 Polly

Polly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

Oh, geez, I did the same thing, so don't feel so bad.

#13 brigid

brigid

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

Does anyone know the address for josefinas cooking class. I am booked for jan. 25th (i Think) but havent heard back to confirm the payment or the address. only 12 more days.

#14 LemonMama

LemonMama

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 11:46 PM

Brigid, I haven't been able to track down a phone number or address, but I'm also booked for the 14th, and have not received the invoice they are supposed to send me through Paypal to make the deposit. Their booking person, Alfredo, responded to my e-mail question today, saying that the 6th is a big holiday (3 Kings) and they would probably be busy delivering gifts to the orphanages and children in the area the end of this week. So it sounds like we may not hear back from them until next week.

Hope that helps!

#15 Silverspring3

Silverspring3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Travel...almost empty nesters, extended our vacation in Mexico from one week to two in 2014 (Cozumel) and hopefully longer in time..Love meeting new people and discovering all we can about the culture where ever we go...first time renting condo. looking so forward to it.

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:58 PM

I heard from him yesterday, he said he'd send directions once the deposit was made,(still waiting pay pal info etc) we are taking class Jan.20.  He said it's a busy time of year and was booking up fast. Can't wait!

#16 julied

julied

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:46 AM

My husband and I have taken Josefina's class twice.  It is wonderful.  You will enjoy your day.  Buy her cookbook, it is wonderful.  We have it with us on our trip now.  Great to make the recipes on the Island.

Have fun!!!

#17 Silverspring3

Silverspring3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Travel...almost empty nesters, extended our vacation in Mexico from one week to two in 2014 (Cozumel) and hopefully longer in time..Love meeting new people and discovering all we can about the culture where ever we go...first time renting condo. looking so forward to it.

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:49 AM

Awesome, Thanks, we go to class on Jan. 20th and leave Feb, 1, so will have chance to use it there...

#18 Silverspring3

Silverspring3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

How much is her cookbook, so I have enough with me when I go?

#19 ccannon707

ccannon707

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

$5 US or what that is in pesos at the moment.

...Christine

I drink to forget, but I eat to remember.... so it all balances out

.· `·. ><((((º> .· `·. <º))))>< ,·. ..· `·. .· `·. <º))))>< .· `·.

#20 Silverspring3

Silverspring3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:35 AM

Great, Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users