Good Morning Cozumel!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 buckeyegirls

buckeyegirls

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Scuba diving, bicycling, kayaking, camping, snorkeling, beach time, hiking, dog rescue, searching for the "perfect margarita", Cozumel

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:13 AM

Hola everyone! I am joining (again) from chilly, rainey Ohio. I am planning my 6th trip to Cozumel sometime in April or May. It has been almost 4 years since I last visited and I miss it very much. I'm sure there have been many changes since 2008, but in reading some of the recent trip reports, I see that some of my favorite restaurants are still there! I'm very much a "vacation diver", and I always enjoy diving with Alison. I hope to schedule my diving with her again. If she's not available, I may be looking for other suggestions. I look forward to picking your brains as we decide where to stay, and how to spend our "topside" time on Cozumel.

#2 sailsgal

sailsgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:diving, writing, water sports, sailing, travel.

Posted 17 January 2012 - 09:52 AM

We will have a nice 2bed 2.5 bath townhouse which is fully equipped for weekly rental starting in April 2012. It is 4 blocks from Chedraui and Mega in nice Corpus Christie area.
We also dive with Troy from Pelagic Ventures...small six pack boat...
send me your contact information and I can send you some details.
Susan. casaplaya4A
Susan aka Sailsgal
www.cozumeltours.com

#3 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:11 AM

Ask Alison if she knows anyone who has a nice condo in El Centro that is walking distance to tons of great stuff. She might know someone.... *wink*

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users