• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Lisa H

Lisa H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 01:33 PM

Okay, okay... I'm gonna jump in, too, and introduce myself.

I've been reading and picking up tips from you wonderful contributors. I'm learning *lots* about Cozumel (including how to pronounce it and not sound like a flight attendant!), and I hope you know that the contributions you make, here, likely have contributed to making better vacations for those of us escaping to Coz. I haven't been, yet, but I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm currently trying to overcome a webcam addiction. Okay, I'm not trying all that hard. *shrug* My husband and I, as well as several of our closest friends, are taking a group trip to Coz in late July. A couple have been there, before; not us, although we have been to the Tulum area on the mainland several years back. In the meantime, most of us are overdosing on anything/everything Cozumel. I suppose there are worse things than that, right?

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 02:28 PM

Hey Lisa, welcome.

By the time your arrive, your friends are going to think you have been secretly living here. B)

You watching the webcam at Scuba Club? I don't often take the ferry, but if I am thinking about it and what to see how the water is, I take a look at that one and decide.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Lisa H

Lisa H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:19 PM

Yes, I like the webcam at Scuba Club, except when it went offline around the beginning of the year. The other -- not so much, as I'm not real crazy about seeing cruise ships. Just not my thing.

I'd be okay secretly living there... or even *not* so secretly. Heck, our entire group seems to know what the weather forecast is every day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users