• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pjgoris

pjgoris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

I am looking for about 24-30 baby food size jars..Anyone have them to get rid of.. I tried the other small jars and they are to big for what I need them for. Can pick them up from you Thanks

#2 Charles

Charles

Guru

• Members
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 01:38 AM

I don't know your intended use or if they have to be glass. Dori farmacia has some small screw cap plastic jars in about that size range. They are large mouth, straight sides, I believe intended for skin or other lotions. My first idea was to test as over size pill containers, easy access for arthritic hands. But they are great for small amounts of spices or seasoning and perfect salad dressing or salsa for fixing a take to work meal. These were 3-4 oz maybe and NO, they were not like the sample bottles for laboratory exams.If not for you, someone else might have ideas. I didn't know for what, but bought some immediately knowing I'd find a use,$5 pesos a piece I believe.

#3 pjgoris

pjgoris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:53 AM

I don't know your intended use or if they have to be glass. Dori farmacia has some small screw cap plastic jars in about that size range. They are large mouth, straight sides, I believe intended for skin or other lotions. My first idea was to test as over size pill containers, easy access for arthritic hands. But they are great for small amounts of spices or seasoning and perfect salad dressing or salsa for fixing a take to work meal. These were 3-4 oz maybe and NO, they were not like the sample bottles for laboratory exams.If not for you, someone else might have ideas. I didn't know for what, but bought some immediately knowing I'd find a use,$5 pesos a piece I believe.

#4 pjgoris

pjgoris

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 05:56 AM

Thanks for the suggestion and other ideas. I have a coke creat that has squares in it and I am putting screws, nails etc in them and hanging it.Just something to organize those little bags you get and keep the stuff clean hahaha. Just doing a few projects around the house. I will check out and see what I find .Plastic might be better if I can find the right size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users