• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:29 AM

A dear friend of ours started a new ocean front vacation rental company. I am sure those who do rent ocean front property will recognize Fulvio's name. Fulvio has been in the ocean front vacation rental business for many years, and has started his own company with his wife.

The properties he current has available are as follows

Na Hah Penthouse Suite 801: Oceanfront 3 BR, 3.5 Bath
Reef Residencias 5220: Oceanfront 2 BR, 2 Bath
Las Brisas Penthouse 702: Oceanfront 3 BR, 3.5 Bath (can be rented as a 1 BR or 2 BR)
Reef Residencias 5140: 2 BR, 2 Bath
Reef Residencias 7160: 1 BR, 1 Bath

http://www.fulviocoz....com/index.html

If you click on any of the listing it will come with a full description, availability, and pricing.

email Fulvio directly, and mention that you saw it on CMC.

Enjoy your vacation in luxury.
Coz2wonder

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 15 March 2012 - 12:25 PM

Geez. Seems like he was property manager at a condo we rented 3 years ago or so. Or are there a million Fulvio's?

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:27 PM

' I am sure those who do rent ocean front property will recognize Fulvio's name' there is only ONE Fulvio.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 sherrintxs

sherrintxs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:46 AM

I wish I would have seen this before we did our Fun Jet vacation for this vacation we just got back from. I did all ready contact him about next June and he is letting me reserve one all ready. :) I am excited.

#5 Valli

Valli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Travel, cooking, bike riding,

Posted 25 June 2012 - 07:23 AM

I remember meeting Fulvio a few times years ago when I first started coming to the island. My parents used to stay at the former Plaza las Glorias and they were very fond of him - he used to organize some tours and help out guests and he is a super person and very nice guy. I could definitely see him going above and beyond. I clicked on the site, he also has some in town rentals as well.

Valli

#6 Kandy

Kandy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying retired life!

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:42 AM

When we were renting, Fulvio worked for the company that we used at the time. What an incredibly nice and always helpful guy. I'm sure he and his wife will do extremely well. I wish them all the best.

Kandy
Living the Dream in Cozumel

#7 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 03:17 PM

Time is running short if you want to book something wonderful for Ironman, or if your looking for something more then a hotel room...

Fulvio and his wife Sandra also offer a shopping service, prior to your arrival, and of course they have a wonderful meal plan as well.

I have known Fulvio and Sandra for many years, and they have worked in the PM/Guest service business on the island for years (as stated in previous posts). They have established their own business, with their own personal touches.

Updated web site for rentals, and other services:http://www.fulviocozumelrentals.com/index.html

I have enjoyed Sandra's dinners and they are truly wonderful.
http://www.fulviocoz...as-kitchen.html

(The selection on the menu are family style meals, so all would be eating the same thing for that meal, just like home.)

It's your VACATION...why cook!

This would also be a great service if you are entertaining family and friends in your home for 3 days or more.

Anonymous

#8 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:02 PM

I am going to bump this up again...

I have no personal gain from letting you know about this, but really think it is offered at a great savings on condo's.

In addition, Jimmy and Laurie Anderson has some great rental and PM services as well.
http://www.cozumelrentalhomes.com/

A word of advice on PM...make sure whom ever you choose has a legitimate Mexican business to operate...

I promote, and support local business.

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users