• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ms_Margaret

Ms_Margaret

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:16 PM

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows about this apartment complex/vacation rental? I don't see any reviews on tripadvisor or anywhere else.

http://dodocozumel.com/

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 22 March 2012 - 05:43 PM

Excellent location. I drive and bike and walk by it all the time and it looks quite well kept up on the outside. Don't know about interior or the management. It's a long narrow lot with very little street frontage which would make all except the front apartments pretty quiet. But it's a busy street out front. Half a block from El Mercado

#3 pato52

pato52

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

A friend of ours is currently staying there and he loves it. Great price, location and services. Pay in USD and get a better rate.

#4 rbc

rbc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:06 PM

We have friends that have stayed there for years and love it. Nice place with great owner management. Highly recommend! Gated complex!

#5 Sheila

Sheila

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:28 AM

We have put a deposit down for this Apartment here at the DoDo Residential Apartments for a Full Service apartment for a month in March 2013 900.00 includes everything!! I am glad I saw your post Carey about the street front and possible noise. I contacted the owner/Mgr and he secured us an Apt on an inside building in front of their tropical Garden away from street front. Philippe is the Owner/Manager and he has been wonderful thus far. Answers emails with any questions and is very prompt with the responses as well. We emailed back and forth on Sunday of all days for hours.

We will be in Coz again in 290 days!!! We will be there from March 5, 2013 thru April 5, 2013

I was on the website alot before it crashed and have learned alot from lots of you wonderful folks on the island and visitors also. We have traveled to Coz many times in the last 10 years on land vacations and off the cruise ships. We have never stayed on Coz during land trips we had stayed in cancun and traveled down several days while there. This time we are looking forward to flying in direct out of Dallas/Fort Worth to Coz Airport and getting to stay on this beautiful island.

I hope to meet some of you while we are there.

(Carey, do you remember helping me find out how to get to passion island on our own? lol you had never heard of anyone doing that and you were so wonderful to venture out and find a way for us to do that when we stayed in cancun in 2005. That was a wonderful day for us thank you!)

Excited,
Sheila

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users