• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kentmorrdave

kentmorrdave

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 10:35 AM

had a most excellent adventure in Coz this week. Having followed Steves post over the years I knew of his affinity for pizza. I was staying at Villa Blanca ond the owner agreed to let us use his kitchen in exchange for pizza. Steve most graciously agreed to help and he and Rotary Dave and I set out to procure the ingredients. A visit to the new Sam's for cheese, Chedraui for flour, and Steve continued on to pascadelis for other ingredients plus some shrimp. We also made some Italian sausage. Let me tell you it was a most pleasant evening (save the burns on my hands from the oven, but thats another story), Steve invited some of his friends, Auturo had some of his guest, and I invited my dive boat crew and their families ( 10-12 or so) we ended up cooking 14 pizzas in a couple of hours and a good time was had by all. Thank you so much for your generous donation of time, money and effort Steve, it was much appreciated, and another in the list fo fun things I have done in Coz.

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Steve's a great guy. He taught me via email how to make pizza dough.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:07 PM

Dave...It was a great time and everyone enjoyed themselves. We ended up with a good crowd and the pizza was great. I ordered that peel you told me about. It will be waiting for me when I get home. Thanks for your lessons.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 bulsaros

bulsaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers Football Club

Posted 29 March 2012 - 03:45 PM

Pizza looked delish which I had been there,is this the same Arturo that had left to go back to the mainland a few months back.

#5 TERRY7133

TERRY7133

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:54 PM

Dave and Steve were gracious enough to share their pizza recipes with me .
It has taken my pizza making to a new level !

I still cannot imagine how they did this number of pizza's in Cozumel !

The pictures are making me want one right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users