21 replies to this topic

#21 mstevens

mstevens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 852 posts
  • Interests:Diving, Ducatis, Dorkdom

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:58 PM

I looked at the recipe on the back of my Controy bottle and it says 1 part Tequila, 3/4 parts Controy and 1/2 part lime juice. Which is slightly more Controy and lime juice than both recipes you listed. I actually mix mine in between the two, but closer to the mixture you use Doc.

You don't think there's any chance they want you to use as much Controy as possible, do you? :)

Bartender, biologist, Doctor!

Had to pay for college somehow. I didn't tend bar long. I quickly moved to being an autopsy diener, which mostly meant moving around bodies, washing up autopsy tables, and assisting during protocols. I never realized one of the pathologists I worked with was the head of the medical school admissions committee until he called to say I'd been accepted. That job worked out pretty well.

#22 morenita

morenita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:22 PM

"You don't think there's any chance they want you to use as much Controy as possible, do you?"

Of course they do. Evidenced by the fact that I was wrong. I reversed the Tequila and Controy. They suggest 1 part Controy and 3/4 parts Tequila and 1/2 parts lime juice. Thats a lot of Controy. I like the stuff but I want to taste the Tequila.

I mix it really close to the recipe you listed.

"I never realized one of the pathologists I worked with was the head of the medical school admissions committee until he called to say I'd been accepted. That job worked out pretty well".

Interesting how things work out. Hey is the residency in surgery as difficult as they say it is?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users