• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 carrins1

carrins1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:02 AM

Hello! I am Sarah and new to the forum. My husband and I have been to Cozumel on several occasions and have definitely fallen in love with it. We are considering retiring there, but we are several years away from the possibility. We thought we'd start researching now, and continue to visit when we can. :) I am finding this community very informative and I am grateful to have found it.

#2 cdlu

cdlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

This is the best place for information.
Cindy

#3 mexcelia

mexcelia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, films, snorkeling, walking, swimming, and photography

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

Hi Sarah,

Having just moved to the island I turn to this forum often. Have been able to buy a few things I needed and am able to learn the ropes from the folks who've been here a long time. You came to the right place, hope you and your hubby can make it happen, it's a great place to live!

#4 marcssteve

marcssteve

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Music,Reading.

Posted 19 August 2012 - 10:26 PM

Hello friends...
I am new member of this community and I am very glad to participate in this community. Its very helpful for everyone to sharing some good information and also getting all related information in this community.
Effective Association Management System.

#5 Guest_casacozumel01_*

Guest_casacozumel01_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 August 2012 - 06:05 AM

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to get answers to questions and give input from A to Z.

#6 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

those of us who live here, and have investments, are more then happy to share information of what we have learned along the way.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users