• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 CozyDobermans

CozyDobermans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:26 PM

I've gotta move away from the island and I'm raising funds to relocate my dobermans. I have several items to sell in the house. All prices are to be negotiated.

**TV (22" Screen)
This TV is a monster. It has beautiful definition, it is big and heavy, but its reliable and I enjoy many movies on it!

**TV/Entertainment Cabinet.
Its solid wood, with two shelves inside the double doors. Its a corner unit, so it fits into a corner with a 39" width at the front and its stands 36.5" tall.

**Solid Wood Chairs (4)
There are 4 chairs, although they can be sold by 2's. They are sets of two. Two chairs have a Call Lilly carving, and the other two have an intricate fish carving (I'm just going to call them salmon).
The Calla Lilly chairs are 41"H x 15"w
The Salmon Carving chairs are 46"H (at its highest point) x 15"w

**Ceramic Kitchen Effects
There are three cookie jars and their lids, a pitcher, a covered bowl, a matching water dispenser and a cup we used as a pen holder

I also have some china, a book shelf with 5 shelves, a plastic standing drawer tower, an HP office Jet and a huge wood carved Desk with Drawers and some potted plants as well as some HUGE ceramic planters if you're interested.

If you're interested, please let me know if you would like to see any of the items. I have a very busy schedule, so serious inquiries only please. Visits can be arranged. I have 2 doberman for my protection, so no funny business.

#2 kc

kc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

Intrested in Salmon wood chairs. Please send price to divewithkelly@hotmail.com

#3 Coz_Aholic

Coz_Aholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Diving, Fishing, and of course FAMILY!

Author of Cozumel The Complete Guide II

Posted 22 April 2012 - 09:47 AM

I am interested in the lamps and the TV Table\entertainment. Cozumelcomplete2@aol.com or 987=118=8094 Patricia

#4 mexcelia

mexcelia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, films, snorkeling, walking, swimming, and photography

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

**Ceramic Kitchen Effects
There are three cookie jars and their lids, a pitcher, a covered bowl, a matching water dispenser and a cup we used as a pen holder

I also have some china, a book shelf with 5 shelves, a plastic standing drawer tower, an HP office Jet and a huge wood carved Desk with Drawers and some potted plants as well as some HUGE ceramic planters if you're interested.

If you're interested, please let me know if you would like to see any of the items. I have a very busy schedule, so serious inquiries only please. Visits can be arranged. I have 2 doberman for my protection, so no funny business.
[/quote]

#5 mexcelia

mexcelia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, films, snorkeling, walking, swimming, and photography

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

I'm interested in the potted plants and the book shelf, possibly the ceramic planters, and the ceramic water pitcher if selling separately............ please email me at m.chero@yahoo.com thanks

#6 Coz_Aholic

Coz_Aholic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 733 posts
  • Interests:Travel, Diving, Fishing, and of course FAMILY!

Author of Cozumel The Complete Guide II

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:45 PM

I am also very interested in plants and planters in addition to the tv stand and lamps.all me please call me asap 987 118 8094 or email cozumelcomplete2@aol.com

#7 CozyDobermans

CozyDobermans

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 04:50 PM

Intrested in Salmon wood chairs. Please send price to divewithkelly@hotmail.com

okay, we can work something out.

#8 luvfish

luvfish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Hi---Was wondering if the 2 wooden chairs with fish have sold. Please let me know as im interested. anetprandi@hotmail.com thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users