• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

That's right, my Cozumel countdown has begun...

39 DAYS - June 3 to June 10!

Who will be on the island and want to GTG for a cold one...?

B)
“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#2 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 626 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 24 April 2012 - 01:04 PM

17 days - I am so ready!

#3 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:27 PM

17 days - I am so ready!

Sweet!
“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

#4 bulsaros

bulsaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers Football Club

Posted 24 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

6 days and counting, and would you believe before I met my dear wife I had never even heard of Cozumel, now we have been there 3 times in the last 14 months
4th time 30th April/10May.

#5 hillbilly

hillbilly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Retired here in Cozumel and loving it

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:05 AM

May 5th thru the 19th for us. It really goes fast the last two weeks as it seems like you are never going to get there and then all the sudden its time to go. Kind of like life in general I suspect. Mark we will catch you up on that cold one another time as it would be good to meet another taxican. I was born , raised, and run out of Dallas along time ago, leaving for Colorado in 74. Never looked back. Gotta tell you I did know a tad bit more about horses as it seemed like the thing to do, being from the great state and all that.
Well back to the countdown,,,,,,,,,,

#6 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

6 days and counting, and would you believe before I met my dear wife I had never even heard of Cozumel, now we have been there 3 times in the last 14 months
4th time 30th April/10May.

BALLER! :D

#7 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 10:03 AM

May 5th thru the 19th for us. It really goes fast the last two weeks as it seems like you are never going to get there and then all the sudden its time to go. Kind of like life in general I suspect. Mark we will catch you up on that cold one another time as it would be good to meet another taxican. I was born , raised, and run out of Dallas along time ago, leaving for Colorado in 74. Never looked back. Gotta tell you I did know a tad bit more about horses as it seemed like the thing to do, being from the great state and all that.
Well back to the countdown,,,,,,,,,,

Ahhh - nice! I been in dallas my whole life minus one year I lived in harlingen as a teenager, but i have worked all over the country.

i had originally wanted to travel 5/25 thru 6/3 but the trips came down considerably once the charter flights started... so a shorter trip 8/7 and a savings of about $500...

maybe next time on the cold one!

We need to figure out how to get a mezcalitos margarita in Paula... LOL

#8 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

Nice try Mark...but no cigar. Anything that comes in a clay cup I avoid.

But, will certainly tag along. :D

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#9 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:51 PM

Nice try Mark...but no cigar. Anything that comes in a clay cup I avoid.

But, will certainly tag along. :D

LMAO - we'll figure out a way ;)

#10 bulsaros

bulsaros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Glasgow Rangers Football Club

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:17 PM

not quite, just a dam hard worker who does not smoke and does not drink much, except in cozumel :P

#11 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:00 AM

37 days.... 37 days too long!

Uggghhhh!

#12 Guest_captnpat_*

Guest_captnpat_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:27 PM

23d 11.5h

#13 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

this is going to be longest 34 days I think....

#14 DJDiverDan

DJDiverDan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, economics, Politics, Libertarian. And eating great food (usually to excess!)

Posted 30 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

June 29 for me. MarkC, you're in Dallas? Sunnyvale, Texas for me - I was thinking of heading out to Clear Springs in Terrell to get a few "warm up" dives in over Memorial Day Weekend, so I don't suck air so bad my first day of diving.

#15 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:43 AM

June 29 for me. MarkC, you're in Dallas? Sunnyvale, Texas for me - I was thinking of heading out to Clear Springs in Terrell to get a few "warm up" dives in over Memorial Day Weekend, so I don't suck air so bad my first day of diving.

Yep - DFW also!

I did the clear springs things last year when I got my kid and mt GF certified last year... One thing I can say is I did not miss lake diving! LOL

It was C-O-L-D under the thermocline! I did not use a hood and my head got so cold i thought it was going to explode. One the good side, I really enjoyed leading my own dive and re-aquainting myself with the compass. For me tho, I would have been just as happy swimming out one of the platforms not being used and feeding the fish.

Clear Springs was $$$ tho - $20 and $8 airfills... Diving for two $56 for a Texas lake... Just doesn't sit well with me, no matter how nice the facilities are.

How many people are going on the SB invasion trip?

MC

#16 Guest_captnpat_*

Guest_captnpat_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:30 PM

19 days 10.5 hours

#17 DJDiverDan

DJDiverDan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Interests:Scuba Diving, economics, Politics, Libertarian. And eating great food (usually to excess!)

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

I didn't add them up, but I think it's about 70 so far - there's a list on ScubaBoard in the Cozumel Forum. The don't give the rooms back until May 11, so there's still time to sign up.

#18 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:59 PM

wow - thats a bunch! my dates are set!

#19 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:47 AM

30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30 days!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

#20 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 16 May 2012 - 09:01 AM

diecisiete dias para el viaje!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users