• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 cozumel111

cozumel111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:59 AM

Some time ago,someone posted the name of an electrican that found and fixed shorted wiring in their casa,as the electric bill was way too high. Seems. As I might have the same problem. Do anyone remember who he is,and have a phone number for him. Thanks.

#2 Jim912

Jim912

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, teaching scuba and working on our house.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

Some time ago,someone posted the name of an electrican that found and fixed shorted wiring in their casa,as the electric bill was way too high. Seems. As I might have the same problem. Do anyone remember who he is,and have a phone number for him. Thanks.

The guy we use is Martin, (marteen) (987)564-2170. He does electrial, plumbing and construction work. Has his own crew and speaks good English. Will be using him this summer on some more projects.

#3 cozumel111

cozumel111

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:52 AM

The guy we use is Martin, (marteen) (987)564-2170. He does electrial, plumbing and construction work. Has his own crew and speaks good English. Will be using him this summer on some more projects.

Is it the same guy, and what did he find with your electric ?

#4 Jim912

Jim912

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, teaching scuba and working on our house.

Posted 02 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Is it the same guy, and what did he find with your electric ?

I've never had a short in my wiring. Used Martin when we were killing my two 100 amp meters and installing a single 200 amp service. Also on some remodel he took care of some electrical things while I was not here. I've done all the electrical on our house so no issue. Unfortunately my meter reads correctly. Would love to have a couple of dozen solar panels and a wind turbine. It would be great to see that meter stand still.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users