3 replies to this topic

#1 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 05 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

of Cozumel Furniture up on the corner of Calle 2 and Avenida 30, upstairs. She's a friend and always someone I ask when I'm looking to purchase something for the house as she buys all over the place for the condos she furnishes and for other local customers. In this case, I was looking for a fridge that opens on the right side or can be changed to do so. She could help with that. But she did save me a trip to Playa's Sam's Club to see what they currently have in stock with this link.

She says it's accurate as to what's in the store and very frequently updated. They didn't have a fridge I could use but I'm eyeing that computer monitor!

http://www.samsbeta....Individual-Home

Might want to keep this link handy. I'm going to!

#2 divadiver

divadiver

Guru

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:29 AM

Carey,
I don't know if this will do for you frig. Costco has a 4,000MXN discount on a side by side Frigidaire.

http://www.costco.co...tco/Cupones.jsp

#3 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

Thanks, Diva, I'll try to check it out. that link just goes to a coupon page and I can't find a way to get to the appliances but I'll look up Frigidaire on line and see what's what with the side by side dimensions, etc. That's certainly a good price. My problem is I don't want the dang water dispenser and those are the only side by sides available. The "sister's store" the furniture place on Ave 15 between Calle 2 and Juarez had one that would have been perfect. But she wanted 22,000 pesos for it if you can imagine. Found same model online at a store elsewhere in Mexico for $14,000 but then I would have the problem of shipping to deal with and it arriving intact.

#4 divadiver

divadiver

Guru

• Members
  • 2,666 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 11:13 AM

Yes, that's only Costco's discount coupons. They don't have any inventory function on their website, so you can't see the regular price. You might try contacting them via email.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users