Map Of Cozumel

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 crunch

crunch

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 627 posts
  • Interests:Snorkeling, dogs, margaritas, beaches, reading, working out, chilling.

Posted 30 May 2012 - 12:23 PM

Just back from Coz last week.

I dropped off some Mapchick maps to Adrian at the harley shop so he has some if anyone wants to pick one up while on the island.

#22 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

I'll have to take a look at the map at Adrian's.

I get lost all the time and if the street maps are as good as has been indicated, it would save some of my dignity when I have to ask my husband to draw pictures for me on what's on each corner.

Thanks

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#23 KAC

KAC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 05:35 AM

Bought a map at Cinco Soles a few weeks ago. It is the best map I have ever seen of Coz and has a very detailed list of what is on each street. It was 5.95 USD.

#24 El Graduado

El Graduado

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:59 AM

The Big Yellow Map of San Miguel de Cozumel is available at the Museo de la Isla, Copycentro, Cinco Soles, Plaza Fiesta (in Punta Langosta), Cozumel Capital Real Estate, and Aqua Safari. It is also available from www.EverythingCozumel.com/Maps.html for delivery to the US or Canada. It is the only complete street map of Cozumel. It is 36 inches by 27 inches.

The Big Yellow Beach Map of Cozumel is available for free from any car or moto rental agency on the island and is available to download for free from www.EverythingCozumel.com The beach map shows the entire coast of Cozumel and includes a description of all the beach clubs, beach bars, and beach restaurants as well as many other bits of information. It is 27 inches by 12 inches.

There are other maps pertaining to Cozumel available on the site as well.

#25 CZMFan

CZMFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 10:20 PM

I just received the Big Yellow City Map in the mail. What a wonderful map and I don't need my reading glasses to see it because it's so big :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users