• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 10:12 AM

For Sale: 8 foot Channel Master satellite dish: $1300 USD. (contact Nemecio for an installation estimate nemecio@gmail.com )

This dish is in excellent condition and recently painted, but does require you to install your own 6 inch steel pipe mounting post. This antenna get you a much stronger signal for Direct TV or Dish Network. Eagle Aspen LNB, coax combiner switch, and line amplifier are included. Will also consider a trade of a smaller Channel Master dish for a lower price.

If you need a Granddaddy of dishes, this is it.

Email driftdiver@ecozumel.net

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 08:43 AM

I really need to sell this dish.

Is it the size and/or price of the dish that is a concern?

It is in two pieces, so easy for take down and put up with two people.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Neilan

Neilan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 12:29 PM

I am not sure what it cost new but the asking price to me was a shock I will be in the market for one in a few months.

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 01:22 PM

I can tell you what we paid for this used dish...it was $1,400 usd's uninstalled.

So the new price would be at least double.

Since we have had it, we have had it repainted. So, it is in pristine condition.

You can buy a less expensive dish, but it is not a Channel Master, which is top of the line dish.

Our 6 foot Channel Masters where used when we purchased them and cost $600 usd's a piece, as reference.

Talk to Nemecio, he has installed both types of dishes and knows what lasts, and what doesn't.

Thanks for the input... appreciate it.

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users