3 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:05 PM

Friends of Cozumel Bazaar

Donations welcome! The Friends of Cozumel will be holding our semi-annual bazaar August 2 so here's your early notice to get your goodies together and to us! We welcome gently used clothing, shoes, household items, etc.

ALL funds from the bazaar are used to support the community in various ways; please see friendsofcozumel.com for much more detail on our activities.

If you have items for donation, just drop me an email at: ham-rs@hotmail.com or call me at 120-1930 and I’ll gladly pick them up.

The bazaar is on August 2*, from 4 - 7 pm at Vida Abudanté church in its new location on Avenue 90 Sur and Morelos.

Many thanks to everyone who helps in any way!

Sandy Ham

*rain date August 3

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 11:23 AM

Don't forget, time to clean out those items that you no longer need or use.

Help support those we know and love here in Cozumel.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:04 PM

TODAY!
Friends of Cozumel bazar, 4 - 7 pm, Ave 90 sur y Calle 3A

#4 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:06 AM

THANK YOU to everyone who donated and purchased for the most recent hugely successful Friends of Cozumel bazar! Our goal is to provide new and gently used clothing, shoes and other miscellaneous items that families can purchase at a good price and in turn raise funds for other child, family and education related activities. What a great bunch of people we have on Cozumel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users