• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jay

Jay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 09:15 AM

Has anyone recently heard from Marcos (like in the last 3 weeks or so?) We are mid-delivery and I can't seem to get hold of him. Tried email and his Mx cell. His US cell I had is disconnected. Any thoughts?? Thanks - I just want my stuff.

Jay

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:37 PM

I just emailed Marcos about your post and I received a reply within one hour.

this was his response "appreciate you all this information to the customer already had commented in an email when I was going to get a lot travel state for that is my work and my phone does not always have coverage, a big hello these are my numbers using cel phones is 956 284 82 70. Cel 524 151 224 099 nextel mex. He is traveling, and does not always have connections"...

I will state again, if you use Marcos be aware that he will be out of contact. That you will not always know where your good are, it may not arrive when stated, and that it will cause you concern...but, it will arrive.

Believe me, I am not unsympathetic to your concerns. I've been in your sandals when Marcos brought my shipment down...but, it did work out, and I saved thousands of dollars too.

The alternative is to hire a major international freight hauler and pay many thousands of dollars more. (my estimate was $22 thousand USD's (9 YEARS ago) to move 8K lbs I choose Marcos instead). Read previous posts, and you will see that KAC used an international mover and they didn't arrive on time either and cost a lot more then I was willing to pay.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Jay

Jay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 02:45 PM

Thanks. He finally did connect as he said - only about a month since I tried finding him and now have his new #s. I had sent him at least 5 emails with no response but at least I know he still is around. It felt like he fell off the face of the earth.

Jay

I just emailed Marcos about your post and I received a reply within one hour.

this was his response "appreciate you all this information to the customer already had commented in an email when I was going to get a lot travel state for that is my work and my phone does not always have coverage, a big hello these are my numbers using cel phones is 956 284 82 70. Cel 524 151 224 099 nextel mex. He is traveling, and does not always have connections"...

I will state again, if you use Marcos be aware that he will be out of contact. That you will not always know where your good are, it may not arrive when stated, and that it will cause you concern...but, it will arrive.

Believe me, I am not unsympathetic to your concerns. I've been in your sandals when Marcos brought my shipment down...but, it did work out, and I saved thousands of dollars too.

The alternative is to hire a major international freight hauler and pay many thousands of dollars more. (my estimate was $22 thousand USD's (9 YEARS ago) to move 8K lbs I choose Marcos instead). Read previous posts, and you will see that KAC used an international mover and they didn't arrive on time either and cost a lot more then I was willing to pay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users