3 replies to this topic

#1 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:27 AM

No time for beer and ice this morning but I still had an ample supply between the cooler and the refrigerator. The girls were going to town to do a little shopping and taking the kids with them. My friend Trudy was coming over from the mainland to visit for a night. She made the trip from Francisco Uh May where she is building a house. It's located about 20 kilometers down the Coba road just past Macario Gomez. She had taken the early ferry over and arrived just as I was leaving to drop everyone else off in town. They could take a taxi back home.

Anyway, I guess the girls had a good time in town but not sure of the kids. I looked at their photos.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My friend David was kind enough to let Trudy stay in his house for the night as he was gone to Merida for a few days and I didn't have the room except for a hammock. I took her around visiting old friends.

Posted Image

We really didn't have any plans for dinner so we decided to go up to the Blue Angle restaurant and watch the sunset.

Posted Image

They also have a hotel and are a great alternative to an expensive place.

Posted Image

The sunset wasn't that great.

Posted Image

Dinner was good and I was told the desserts were also because I don't eat them.

Posted Image

Another reason for going to the Blue Angle is to listen to Abraham. He is a great classical guitar player. He plays a few nights during happy hour.

Posted Image

See Trudy trying to pay for dinner. How funny is that? She stored teh Expolrer for 2 years at her place when I wasn't down and I stay there every time I am on the mainland.

Posted Image

#2 TheOptimist

TheOptimist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:11 AM

We listened to Abraham play at Especias last year. He is very good and stayed a little longer just to ebjoy his playing.

Steve - Where is the Blue Angel?

#3 mslf500

mslf500

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Snow boarding, Diving, Spearfishing, Driving Formula Cars really fast, Mountain biking.

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:13 AM

Blue Angel is just south of town,next to the Blue Angel Hotel and north of Puerta Maya.

We had their chimis there in August for lunch. It was excellent. We then took some fish we shot spearfishing for dinner and had them cook it. It was also excellent. Good service and a great view

www.CozumelCondominium.com
Nah Ha 602

#4 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:10 AM

Always interesting in cooking fish. How much does BA charge for walk in fish?

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users