• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kc

kc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:49 AM

I will be coming to Cozumel on Oct 6 and am looking for an excellent carpenter to make some shelves and to make some cabinets for my kitchen.

If you are able to reccommend someone, could you also include contact phone and address?

Thak you.

#2 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 02 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

I will be coming to Cozumel on Oct 6 and am looking for an excellent carpenter to make some shelves and to make some cabinets for my kitchen.

If you are able to reccommend someone, could you also include contact phone and address?

Thak you.

Jeff Ferguson's shop does excellent work and they do this hand rubbed finish on less expensive wood that makes the wood look gorgeous. I have two houses full of built ins from Jeff. Let's see -- two sets of great bunkbeds, 5 built in closets with drawers and glass doors, a huge mirror-fronted armoire, three entertainment centers and I'm probably forgetting a few things. Very reliable, very professional.

OFFICE: 878-4992 Jeff's cell: 044 987 871-9132. He's from Seattle so communicating will not be an issue.

I'm sure there are other good carpenters on the island now and the Mexicans will probably mostly be cheaper. But I can tell you that Jeff's stuff is sturdy, high quality and his built ins look and function wonderfully.

#3 Jim912

Jim912

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, teaching scuba and working on our house.

Posted 03 October 2012 - 04:35 AM

We've used Casablanca Lopez on 30th right near Tortuga's restaurant on 30th, He has built some excellent exterior doors and some nice free standing pieces as well, Prompt and cleans up good.

#4 Ron

Ron

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 465 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

Roman Notorio on 50th and 21. I am having a custom built desk built by him and he is doing a wonderful job.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users