Small Long-Term Rental

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fishy Finch

Fishy Finch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Diving, reading, cooking, diving, music, diving, walking, skiing, diving, family, friends, diving. And diving.

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

I am currently taking my SCUBA instructor course, and am looking for an inexpensive long-term rental or house-sitting gig around the first part of December thru at least March 2013. I am on the island right now, and am available to meet with you, as well as provide references. I have extensive experience house-sitting and pet-sitting, if someone is looking for such. I am a single female, "mature", non-smoker, and not a party animal. I just love to dive dive dive! Any recommendations would be appreciated.

#2 Charles

Charles

Guru

• Members
  • 3,143 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:21 AM

What do you consider inexpensive? Your time frame would be considered a short term rental and you are spanning the four "busiest, most desired" months on the island. If you don't need air conditioning, there are places that will rent month to month in the $300 dollar range including utilities. Starting from the low end, the more you pay the more you can expect to have included. You'll want a good choice in neighborhoods and location.

It is always possible, but a house sitting gig would be unlikely especially during your months.

#3 sailsgal

sailsgal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Interests:diving, writing, water sports, sailing, travel.

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Contact Teresa...she has a nice one bedroom suite with a pool and she has 3 dogs...
her contact # 987-105-5787 she owns Salon Cielo on 7th just off Melgar Ave.,..
Good luck..
Susan aka Sailsgal
www.cozumeltours.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users