4 replies to this topic

#1 hillbilly

hillbilly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Retired here in Cozumel and loving it

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

We were over on the East side of the island after dark tonight and had to leave as the local law does not allow this. Was a very pretty view with the full moon shining on the water at the end of the transversal road. Is this always this way. I mean closed after dark. I thought people were doing turtle stuff after hours.

#2 TRAVELER89

TRAVELER89

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:40 PM

Great night to watch the moon. Laying season is pretty well over now, releaseing is normally done around sunset. A very good night for boats and planes to run without lights. Police and army could have been expecting something, I've seen it happen a little south of here.

#3 burlygirl

burlygirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:My kids and all they do. Reading. Researching vacations. Wine. I'm also crafty!

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Seriously stay a night at Vantanas al mar. worth. it.... :)
show your room key and you get to stay over there.... :P
it was a magical 2 nights. seriously 2 of the the most romantic nights of my life..... :D

#4 kentukcoz

kentukcoz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:10 AM

Ventanas Al Mar is great. Very nice caretakers there. A great breakfast is included as well

#5 jcole

jcole

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

I have been stopped 2x going to the east side after dark. Both times I just rolled down the window and said "buenas noches Ventanas al Mar". Although we were staying there we never had to show our key. You can read into that comment all you want.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users