Sorry, wrong topic.

#42 Shawn01

Shawn01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 12:39 PM

MARCOS MOHORIC:

It's pretty clear that my wife & I can no longer rely on your promises to deliver our belongings.

Please call me or email me the physical address where our things are right now.  I will buy a one-way ticket and fly to Tuscon, or El Paso, or Laredo...wherever they are...then rent a Uhaul and take care of this myself.  I didn't think it would come to this but I see no other alternative.  Our original agreement was for you to simply get our things to Las Vegas.  You've had two years to do this, and yet we are still waiting.  So...no more waiting.  Please get me this info ASAP.

Kind regards,

Shawn

#43 Shawn01

Shawn01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:07 PM

Hey everyone....please if anyone talks or emails Marcos Mohoric can you please remind him to get me the physical address where our things are stored.  I've left message after message and still nothing.  I want to buy a ticket as soon as possible to whevever he's got our things, pick up our things myself, and get this move over and done with.  Can't believe I've spent over two years dealing with this guy... Simply disgraceful. 

Any and all help definitely apprec'd.  ~Shawn

#44 Shawn01

Shawn01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:09 PM

Marcos Mohoric:

On June 23rd you sent me this:

"la siguiente semana estaré en las Vegas no sé exactamente que día pero llegaré"

We are now into July.  Please tell me what day you will be there.

Kind regards,

Shawn

#45 Shawn01

Shawn01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

Well, the odyssey is over.  We got our stuff yesterday.  Only things missing are the flat screen and the grill from Tonalá, which Marcos says he will replace.  I'd like to give my sincere thanks to Marcos for coming through on this.  I still have no clue why it took so long but I am happy and relieved that this is over.  Thanks to any and all who helped with this.  ~Shawn

#46 Valli

Valli

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:Travel, cooking, bike riding,

Posted 10 August 2013 - 07:04 PM

I am so happy for you- after everything you went through, it has got to be such a relief for you that this "odyssey" has finally reached a conclusion. Your patience and perseverance are to be commended. I don't know how you managed to hang in there. Good to see a positive ending- finally!

Valli

#47 Shawn01

Shawn01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:48 PM

Hi everyone! Quick update... I got an unexpected call today from Marcos, with more good news.  He has located our flat screen (it was in one of his other storage units) and he has also purchased a chiminea-style grill to replace the one we bought in Tonalá (which apparently was broken during transit).  These are the last two things that we are waiting for, and it's nice to know that he has not given up on us. Pretty damn nice, actually.  I want everyone to know that Marcos came through with what he promised.  Due to logistics, it has taken longer than expected, that's all.  As I've learned, trans-border deliveries take time (and sometimes lots of patience).  Thanks again to Marcos  ~Shawn

#48 Skibum

Skibum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

Yeah!

#49 hillbilly

hillbilly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 306 posts
  • Interests:Retired here in Cozumel and loving it

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

So this particular drama is over. Thank god!!!!!!!

#50 Baja

Baja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:24 PM

Hello - I was googling Marcos name because I am currently having a delivery problems as well, and found this thread.

We had a delivery of 30 boxes coming from Lake Chapala in Guadalajara to Rosarito Baja Ca Mex middle of November.

They never arrived.  We have been calling Marcos and have received no reply.  I found his email in this thread and so emailed him today.

I am not the person who contracted Marcos but a partner of mine, so he would know his name, which is Larry.

I am reaching out to anyone who may have contact with him so hopefully we can get him to contact us as soon as possible.

Thank you

#51 Baja

Baja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

Update - did receive an email.  Is in Cabo says when he is done will head to Rosarito.

Will keep you all posted.

#52 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 02:12 PM

FYI:  Marcos does not live in Cozumel, nor is he a member or reads what is posted on this site.

Call him or email him directly.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users