• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:46 PM

I LOVE Pinterest. They have some absolutely wonderful, and simple ideas for in the home as well as around the home.

This one has some terrific, easy to find material to enhance your outdoor surrounding. We may have to improvise on our plant, and veggie choices, but we still have lots to choose from.

I'm thinking of doing the wine bottle wall and place it in the circle in our drive. I think I might string it with lights inside the bottles for evening.

http://pinterest.com...den-yard-ideas/

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Paula...let me know when you are going to start drinking the wine and I'll help empty the bottles with you. It looks like you will need quite a few.

#3 jsmflake

jsmflake

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Interests:Cozumel
    Travel
    Gardening
    Reading

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I love Pinterest too! This lady has quite an interesting collection of pins.
I can help you empty the bottles too! We will be there in about 4 weeks; do you want me to save my wine bottles for you while I'm there?

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

I don't drink wine, so all donations are welcome!

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#5 Steve

Steve

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:14 PM

I'll save my wine bottles for you when I get there. I am sure we go through at least 10 of them at dinners. If you needed beer bottles I am sure I could provide you enough for a wall in a week or so. LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users