• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:34 AM

I know that Pepe's was being remodeled, and am wondering if it is/will be open for Christmas dinner.

My taste buds are working over time for Prime Rib.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 GringaErin

GringaErin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:40 AM

They're on Facebook. It looks like they are open.
https://www.facebook...447794388599909

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 10:54 AM

Thanks Erin. I sent them a message asking for the serving menu for Christmas eve, and day. Also asked about available seating times.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 TERRY7133

TERRY7133

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:00 PM

I just thought that I would post this for others who enjoy Pepe's. We had dinner there on 12-6-12 ( shortly after they re-opened ). Their menu has changed quite a bit and their prices are a little bit higher.

The dining room has been updated and there is an open garden area for seating. The salad bar has been eliminated but everything else is pretty much the same ( including the staff ).

I do not believe that the menu that they have posted on their website is current --- so it might be wise to check the current menu before committing to a meal.

We were disappointed that they did not have the Boullobaise soup or any shrimp dishes the night we were there.

All of this could be because they had just re-opened !

Having said all of this, the food was as good if not better than before.

We had a stuffed mushroom appetizer that was outstanding and the filet that I had was much better than before.

All in all, it was a great evening and dinner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users