• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dan&Brenda

Dan&Brenda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:17 AM

My wife and I are coming back to Cozumel (this time just for a day, as we are staying south of Playa :( ), but this time we are bringing our kids. We'd like to rent a Jeep, or dune buggy. Is one rental place any better than another?

We also want to take the kids out to the reef, for some snorkeling. Last year, there was a boat that looked like a load of fun, that left from the Occidenatal. There were people jumping off of the upper "deck" of the boat, and such. My kids are all 19 or older, so having a few drinks, after snorkeling, would be great. Any suggestions as to who to book through?

Can't wait to get back to the island. Wish we were spending the whole week on the island again, this year.

#2 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

Well, if they can handle the BIG party, you probably want to try Tiger: Google "Tiger the legend board" and you should get a link to trip adviser with an email.

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

#3 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,621 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:01 PM

Tiger has a FB page and you can use that to contact him:http://www.facebook.com/tiger.aguilaraguilar

Deanna Campbell of Double D tours:http://www.facebook.com/deanna.campbell.589

Albatros Charters: http://www.albatroscharters.com/

That should get you started.

Any vehicle you rent, take out FULL INSURANCE COVERAGE.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#4 Dan&Brenda

Dan&Brenda

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

I've sent a message to Tiger. Thanks for the info!!

#5 cdlu

cdlu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:55 AM

We rent our Jeep from Less Pay. We also like to go to Playa Palancar; for 35.00/person you can take the snorkel boat out to the reef for a great snorkel; then return to the beach for food, drinks and fun.
Cindy

#6 CZMDM

CZMDM

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:54 AM

We rent our Jeep from Less Pay. We also like to go to Playa Palancar; for 35.00/person you can take the snorkel boat out to the reef for a great snorkel; then return to the beach for food, drinks and fun.

That trip IMHO is the best snorkle trip offered on the island and one of the best excursions over-all. Best shallow reef. 10 minutes away from departure site. Beautiful beach for staging and hanging later. Great boat. Totally excellent captain (Felipe). Great price for everyone, every day of the week. Just a couple of minutes from the rasta bars. Can zip back on the East Coastal road.

A splended time is guaranteed for all.

Cozumel Diving

#7 MarkC

MarkC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

Please no drinking and jumping off any boats....

Thanks and be safe
“Corona con lima, Corona with lime... Todo el tiempo, hey all of the time... Con mucho gusto, I’m havin such a good time... Corona con lima, Corona with lime...”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users