2 replies to this topic

#1 julied

julied

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:32 PM

Hello all,

This will be our 8th time in Coz. This time we will stay for six weeks. We are so excited. Generally we stay at an all inclusive, but always go out to some restaurants and on our island tour. We will be in a Condo this time, so will be shopping and doing some cooking. Love your restaurant suggestions.

Our dining experience at los Tres Gatitios was awesome. The abuelo came to our table as she noticed I was not eating my lettuce. She informed me that they used purified water and the lettuce was fine to eat. Generally I am careful as I seem to be prone to Montezuma's revenge. The paunchitos were great!!!

I will be checking the website for all your wonderful hints and advice. Thank you so much for getting me back on line so quickly.
Can't wait until Feb 1.

#2 Silverspring3

Silverspring3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Travel...almost empty nesters, extended our vacation in Mexico from one week to two in 2014 (Cozumel) and hopefully longer in time..Love meeting new people and discovering all we can about the culture where ever we go...first time renting condo. looking so forward to it.

Posted 14 November 2013 - 05:20 PM

How was your first time in a condo? and how was your stay, we are heading there in 9 weeks and first time renting condo also..

#3 cvchief

cvchief

Professional Amateur

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,421 posts
  • Location:Pennsylvania mostly, though Coz as much as possible

Posted 14 November 2013 - 08:33 PM

Did Tres Gatitios reopen or sell?  I thought I saw it was closed?  Or is my memory shot?

El Jefe

Wishing I was retiring to Cozumel.....

Casa De Jefe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users