• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Sandy H

Sandy H

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

I'm sure I've seen it somewhere on here but not having any luck searching the forums as I can't find anything after 2010: We need a good reliable tv repairman. Any recommendations?

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:38 PM

I do not have the name of the place, but I do have directions.

From the transveral road, take Ave 120 south, the shop is between 3rd and Rosado Salas. It is a little shop on the east side (left side)of the street. You will see all the TV sitting around.

We have had our TV's repaired there, and it is fast and inexpensive.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 morenita

morenita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

I have used them a couple of times as well. But I prefer Alex Electronics on Salas between 25 and 30.

#4 Carey

Carey

Guru

• Members
  • 14,204 posts
  • Interests:reading, singing, movies, family & friends, good food, travel

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

I have used them a couple of times as well. But I prefer Alex Electronics on Salas between 25 and 30.

There's also a good one on 65 approx 1 block possibly two ?? north of the intersection with Calle 11. It's behind a chicken place that is on the southeast corner of 65 there.

#5 scubawoman

scubawoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

I agree about Alex; he repaired my CD changer, gave me an itemized bill and guarentee. If he can't fix it, he will tell you.
"Friends are family we choose for ourselves!" Scubawoman

#6 morenita

morenita

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Alex guarantees his work, always has it ready when he says he will. Excellent prices and will give you a quote when you drop it off. He has fixed things when others could not. In my opinion he is the best on the island. And I know most of them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users