• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

I am making wine cork wreaths, and need as many as I can find.

Just keep collecting them, then let me know when you have a full bag and I'll pick them up.

Thanks to all the wine drinkers out there.

On a side note, I have collected quite a few wine bottles for make a wine bottle wind break. We are testing it now to see if it will work, or just be a mess with allege growth in the bottles.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#2 carybut

carybut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:good people...clear water diving...Music- Listening or joining in on percussion..bicycling..fixing things....helping businesses grow through effective advertising....living permantly on the Isaland if I can figure out some sorta income.(Legally-of course)

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

I am making wine cork wreaths, and need as many as I can find.

Just keep collecting them, then let me know when you have a full bag and I'll pick them up.

Thanks to all the wine drinkers out there.

On a side note, I have collected quite a few wine bottles for make a wine bottle wind break. We are testing it now to see if it will work, or just be a mess with allege growth in the bottles.

Sunshine makes me happy!

#3 carybut

carybut

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:good people...clear water diving...Music- Listening or joining in on percussion..bicycling..fixing things....helping businesses grow through effective advertising....living permantly on the Isaland if I can figure out some sorta income.(Legally-of course)

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:05 AM

Maybe stop bye some of the better restaurants and ask to keep the corks for you .
Sunshine makes me happy!

#4 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:27 AM

I have placed some bags at a couple of bars in town.

I want to make some of these wreaths to donate to different fund raising events.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#5 Regiomontano

Regiomontano

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:57 AM

Still collecting? maybe i can sabe some for you...another question: only real cork or the silicone ones work for you also?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users