2 replies to this topic

#1 TRAVELER89

TRAVELER89

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 03:53 PM

This was originally post on another form...., I think the info is useful here, I edited out some remarks made by original poster that were not needed here.

TA: Apr 06, 2013, 1:41 PM

Hi, traveling to Cozumel in June and wanting to hire someone to come in and cook dinner for us a few nights. Any leads on a private cook?

Answer 1: Try the link listed below. cozumelchef.com

Answer 2:
Contact Romero Catering
Romero.catering@yahoo.com
English and Spanish spoken.
986-119-0632 or 986-100-5760

Original poster: I have researched a bit and of course Chief Emily gets rave reviews from trip advisor. However, I'm bringing 2 (17 y/o boys) and 2 (19 y/o girls). It is NOT that they don't enjoy good food.....but, I'm just not looking for anything super fancy. (ie.....they are NOT going to eat a "beet salad"). Fajitas, enchiladas, grilled fish/seafood etc.....basically, just a good yummy meal to fill them up and keep ME from cooking and the 6 of us from loading up and driving into town. This is our 4th trip to Cozumel is we are familiar with the island. We have rented a home this time and simply would like someone to come in and serve 2 meals per day.

Reply by Andrew Romero: Hi this is Andrew Romero with romero catering on the Island. We have a menu option I think your family would really enjoy. We would be more than happy to send our menu options and would love to be a part of your memorable vacation in cozumel. Our email is romero.catering@yahoo.com. Please shoot us an email so we can send you our menu options. You can also find us on Facebook under Chef Romero. Thank You Chef Andrew Romero, Romero Catering

#2 carrins1

carrins1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:10 PM

I read this thread a few months ago and booked Romero Catering to come in to our condo and cook breakfast and dinner for my family (2 adults 1 teenager and 2 children) while we were in Cozumel last week. They were AMAZING. We had a full breakfast every morning, and 3 dinners plus the "holiday meal". Everything they prepared for us was delicious, and Molly and Andrew are delightful. They came in, cooked, served and cleaned up/did dishes etc. Everything.  We have already booked them to cook for us again when we return in July. They are very reasonably priced! I highly recommend them and wanted to thank Cozmuel My Cozumel for the suggestion!

Warmly,

Sarah

#3 TRAVELER89

TRAVELER89

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

I glad that you were happy with their service, we always have been......, we´re doing a "smoked brisket" dinner with them later in Janurary...., will let you know how it goes! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users