• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cozydreaming

cozydreaming

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

Looking for at least a 2 bedroom/2bath house furnished (could be larger) preferably with air conditioning and if it has a pool that would be a plus, for long term rental starting July 1. My brother is wanting to move to Cozumel. It is just him ( no partying) and a very well behaved small dog. If anyone knows of or has anything coming up for rent please either call my US number. 863-229-0134 or send me a message on here. Thanks

#2 Eileen

Eileen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:39 AM

My niece and kids are moving back to Canada around the same time, and I know that they will have their large three bedroom in Corpus Christi available for a long-term rental. Beautiful house with beautiful grounds and pool and air conditioning. You can email me at eileenwilson@powergate.ca and I will put you in touch if you are interested.

Looking for at least a 2 bedroom/2bath house furnished (could be larger) preferably with air conditioning and if it has a pool that would be a plus, for long term rental starting July 1. My brother is wanting to move to Cozumel. It is just him ( no partying) and a very well behaved small dog. If anyone knows of or has anything coming up for rent please either call my US number. 863-229-0134 or send me a message on here. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users