• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hlcdlc

hlcdlc

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:34 PM

My husband and I moved to the island permanently a little over three weeks ago.  Almost four weeks ago, Marcos Mohoric picked up our household belongings in Georgetown, Indiana, a suburb of Louisville, Kentucky.  Yes, a long ways away and in the middle of nowhere!   ;)

Our things arrived without incident, and were both loaded and unloaded quickly and professionally.  They even took apart our Select Comfort bed in Indiana (my sleep number!) and reassembled it all here in Cozumel for us.  

I know his services have been hotly debated here, but I for one am firmly a Marcos fan.  He was wonderful to do business with.  Should we ever (god forbid) move back to the states or within Mexico, I'd call him again in a heartbeat.

#2 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

Thanks for posting.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

#3 Warren And Judy

Warren And Judy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Could you please help me out with some info on how to get in touch with Marcos. We will be entering on a tourist visa. we'll probably have a car and two small dogs.

Thanks!

#4 CZMDM

CZMDM

Advanced

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

He was with another company, but Marcos moved a Land Cruiser, a 27' Boston Whaler and all of our household goods without a hitch.

Cozumel Diving

#5 Coz2wonder

Coz2wonder

Guru

• Members
  • 5,617 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

marcosmohoric@hotmail.com

Marcos took our foreign plated vehicle out about two months ago.

Did all the paperwork, and delivered within a week of when he said he would.

The most important thing in life is not knowing everything, it's having the phone number of somebody who does!

Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users